Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The holidays are over, kids are back to school, people are back to work and Arlington’s real estate market is sliding back to normal as well. Last week’s paltry 6 new listings has been upstaged this week with 25 homes going on the market.
Buyers kept pace with 24 ratified contracts. Arlington is starting off the new year with only 2 months of inventory.
But the good news is that mortgage rates slid back about 11 basis points on a 30-yr fixed rate to 4.21% breaking a nine week long increase in rates. It’s important for buyers to remember that they can’t lock in an interest rate until they have a ratified contract.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1804 Lee Hwy #92, Arlington, VA 22201 – $296,000
- 2930 Buchanan St #B1, Arlington, VA 22206 – $334,900
- 1600N Oak St #1906, Arlington, VA 22209 – $400,000
- 1800 Wilson Blvd #102, Arlington, VA 22201 – $435,000
- 3835 9th St N #1004E, Arlington, VA 22203 – $450,000
- 1205 Garfield St #609, Arlington, VA 22201 – $560,000
- 2001 Brandywine St N, Arlington, VA 22207 – $774,900
- 4119 23rd St N, Arlington, VA 22207 – $1,250,000