Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buckle up. The spring real estate market has arrived. The temps might still be low, but activity is high. Some 40 new listings came on the market this week, and 41 buyers ratified contracts including many homes that had been on the market over 100 days. Interest rates eased back this week about 10 basis points to 4.1% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
A new troubling trend has emerged. The rate of transaction failures has jumped from 1.4% two years ago to 4.3% last quarter, mostly involving first time home buyers and lower priced “starter homes,” according to a Trulia report. Realtors in our area have experienced this trend, more frequently caused by buyers financing falling apart before settlement. These events are highly stressful on all parties. Working with experienced agents and reputable lenders can help reduce the risk of transaction failure.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1717 Troy St N #7-389, Arlington, VA 22201 – $298,500
- 2400 Clarendon Blvd #1001, Arlington, VA 22201 – $414,888
- 1113 16th St S, Arlington, VA 22202 – $550,000
- 4713 16th Rd N, Arlington, VA 22207 – $789,000
- 901 Monroe #1301, Arlington, VA 22201 – $869,000
- 739 Albemarle St N, Arlington, VA 22203 – $899,000
- 2413 13th Ct N, Arlington, VA 22201 – $989,000
- 4004 25th Rd N, Arlington, VA 22207 – $1,099,000