Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
It’s gearing up to be a quite a week here in the D.C. area with so many inauguration festivities.
We’re reminded all the time, in one way or another, that our region is truly at the heart of so many things that impact these United States. We’re home to so many prominent figures, businesses and historic, cultural events.
And with so much action, Arlington County is truly a wonderful place to call home. Our area is anchored by high-paying jobs, low unemployment rates, a top-ranked school system, a beautiful park system as well as world-class restaurants and shopping.
And, of course, our real estate market is rock solid. When you’re ready to GET MORE out of living in Arlington County, I’m ready to help you find a perfect home to call your very own!
As of January 16 there are 160 detached homes, 26 townhouses and 212 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 38 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1311 19th Street South, 22202 – NOW: $1,750,000 (Reduced $245,900 on 1/10)
- 2834 Somerset Street North, 22213 – NOW: $1,649,900 (Reduced $50,000 on 1/16)
- 928 20th Street South, 22202 – NOW: $1,085,000 (Reduced $100,000 on 1/16)
- 713 31st Street South, 22202 – NOW: $899,999 (Reduced $35,001 on 1/11)
- 3704 17th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $759,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 1/16)
- 3488 Utah Street South #B, 22206 – NOW: $420,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 1/13)
- 2711 Walter Reed Drive South #C, 22206 – NOW: $279,999 (Reduced $2,001 on 1/17)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.