Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Let’s enjoy this pleasantly warm Wednesday before temps dip back in to coat weather this weekend. And on that note, we’re starting to see some homes dip down to bargain pricing this week as well.
Why the dip, you ask?
Well, the holiday season is long gone and some homeowners are tired of their real estate sitting on the market through the seasons. Similarly, some homeowners want to be aggressive with their pricing in hopes that you, the homebuyer, will bite on a good deal.
Just remember that these listing prices are only the beginning. Yes, they can be a great indicator of homeowners wanting to move quickly on the sale of their home, but there’s still more you can do.
When you’re ready to GET MORE out of your home purchase, give me a shout.
As of January 23 there are 157 detached homes, 25 townhouses and 204 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 21 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4119 23rd Street North, 22207 – NOW: $1,225,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 1/23)
- 1610 Queen Street North #233, 22209 – NOW: $970,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 1/23)
- 4525 Old Dominion Drive, 22207 – NOW: $875,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 1/19)
- 6430 2th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $831,800 (Reduced $43,700 on 1/20)
- 5016 25th Street South, 22206 – NOW: $579,900 (Reduced $20,000 on 1/23)
- 4071 Four Mile Run Drive #201, 22204 – NOW: $316,000 (Reduced $3,000 on 1/23)
- 4366 Pershing Drive #43662, 22203 – NOW: $274,900 (Reduced $20,100 on 1/23)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.