Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
There’s a glimmer of hope this week for Arlington home buyers. The pace of new listings has picked up with 51 homes going on the market. That’s the best week so far this year. And there’s a good variety of everything this week; condos, townhomes, and single family.
Buyers have kept pace too, ratifying 51 contracts. Arlington currently has a total of 410 homes for sale of all types. That equates to only two months of inventory. Agents have already begun telling stories of multiple offers and mini bidding battles.
More good news: mortgage interest rates dropped a tiny bit this week by about six basis points to 4.27% for a 30-yr fixed rate. That’s within just two basis points from the start of the year. Fannie Mae credits that holding pattern in rates to “mixed economic releases such as Friday’s jobs report and uncertainty about the Administration’s fiscal policies.”
Check out the listing of the week, a $4.2m townhouse overlooking the Potomac River.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 3000 Spout Run Pkwy #C503, Arlington, VA 22201 – $265,000
- 2100 Scott St #106, Arlington, VA 22209 – $295,000
- 4454 36th St S, Arlington, VA 22206 – $489,900
- 5649 8th Rd N, Arlington, VA 22205 – $680,000
- 4425 1st Rd S, Arlington, VA 22204 – $799,990
- 4359 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 22207 – $999,000
- 1534 Colonial Ter N, Arlington, VA 22209 – $1,225,000
- 187 Chain Bridge Rd, Arlington, VA 22207 – $4,250,000