Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s market is heating up this week with 71 new listings and 62 homes sold.
The spring market has arrived. That’s the most new listings so far this year, and it’s helping to improve Arlington’s low inventory problem. The average days on market for the sold homes this week has dropped to 42.
Nationally, the pace of home sales is off to a slow start for the year. A combination of low inventory levels and rising interest rates is cited. Rates rose again this week by about 10 basis points to 4.35% for a 30-yr fixed rate. Mortgage rates are tied to the yield on the 10-yr long term Treasury note which has risen slowly but steadily since the elections.
- 1200 Hartford St #110, Arlington, VA 22201 – $420,000
- 70 Bedford St #70A, Arlington, VA 22201 – $459,900
- 4885 28th St S #B, Arlington, VA 22206 – $530,000
- 204 Abingdon St S, Arlington, VA 22204 – $675,000
- 4814 22nd Rd, Arlington, VA 22207 – $738,000
- 2303 Underwood St, Arlington, VA 22205 – $939,900
- 3008 2nd Rd N, Arlington, VA 22201 -$1,100,000
- 1310 Jackson St N, Arlington, VA 22201 – $1,920,000
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…