Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Only 19 more days of winter.
That’s right – on March 20, spring officially begins and local home sellers will really start kicking it in to high gear. Warmer temps typically equate to more and more foot traffic in local homes as well as more listings.
So, what does this mean for you, the homebuyer? It means that things are about to get super-competitive. Other homebuyers will be bringing their A-games and their top offers.
You’re going to want someone on your side that you truly trust with your most important purchase and that will help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As the temps – and local market – heat up, give my team and me a shout when you’re ready to spring forward.
As of February 27 there are 162 detached homes, 33 townhouses and 204 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 33 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 187 Chain Bridge Road, 22207 – NOW: $3,795,000 (Reduced $455,000 on 2/27)
- 1411 Nash Street North, 22209 – NOW: $2,295,000 (Reduced $54,000 on 2/27)
- 1555 Colonial Terrace North #501, 22209 – NOW: $1,200,000 (Reduced $29,000 on 2/27)
- 2310 14th Street North #406, 22201 – NOW: $869,900 (Reduced $10,000 on 2/27)
- 1321 Adams Court North #402, 22201 – NOW: $755,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 2/25)
- 1600 Oak Street #225, 22209 – NOW: $514,900 (Reduced $14,100 on 2/26)
- 1809 Queens Lane Unit #2-151, 22201 – NOW: $309,000 (Reduced $10,900 on 2/22)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
There has been a modest, but noticeable drop in the intensity of demand and buyer activity over the last 3-4 weeks.
Caffi Services provides plumbing, heating, and cooling services with environmentally friendly solutions.
After a two-and-a-half month, barely-interrupted march upward, Arlington’s average daily Covid case count has eased a bit over the past three days.
It’s been a century since his family first started selling rugs, but Mikael Manoukian is still learning. To be fair, he actually only got into the family rug business a…