Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Only 19 more days of winter.
That’s right – on March 20, spring officially begins and local home sellers will really start kicking it in to high gear. Warmer temps typically equate to more and more foot traffic in local homes as well as more listings.
So, what does this mean for you, the homebuyer? It means that things are about to get super-competitive. Other homebuyers will be bringing their A-games and their top offers.
You’re going to want someone on your side that you truly trust with your most important purchase and that will help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As the temps – and local market – heat up, give my team and me a shout when you’re ready to spring forward.
As of February 27 there are 162 detached homes, 33 townhouses and 204 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 33 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 187 Chain Bridge Road, 22207 – NOW: $3,795,000 (Reduced $455,000 on 2/27)
- 1411 Nash Street North, 22209 – NOW: $2,295,000 (Reduced $54,000 on 2/27)
- 1555 Colonial Terrace North #501, 22209 – NOW: $1,200,000 (Reduced $29,000 on 2/27)
- 2310 14th Street North #406, 22201 – NOW: $869,900 (Reduced $10,000 on 2/27)
- 1321 Adams Court North #402, 22201 – NOW: $755,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 2/25)
- 1600 Oak Street #225, 22209 – NOW: $514,900 (Reduced $14,100 on 2/26)
- 1809 Queens Lane Unit #2-151, 22201 – NOW: $309,000 (Reduced $10,900 on 2/22)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
More neighbors are threatening legal action because of the infamous pickleball pop. A resident living near the Walter Reed Community Center tells ARLnow that the noise coming from the nearby…
Arlington police got an assist from their Park Service counterparts on an armed robbery Monday morning. The incident happened in the Crystal City area around 7:15 a.m. According to a…
Charges Dropped Against Fmr. D.C. Official — “Prosecutors on Tuesday dropped an assault-and-battery charge against former D.C. deputy mayor of public safety and justice Christopher Geldart, who resigned in October…
A 2 BD/1 BA brick home with a walk-out lower level, backyard and hardwood floors is included in Just Reduced
Grab some friends and sign up for Parks & Rec’s Eugene J. Green Memorial Winter Basketball League! Adults 18+ can register teams of up to 12 people for the ten-game season. Cost is $765 per team. Games are Mondays and/or Wednesdays at Arlington Mill Community Center starting the week of Jan. 4. Sign up here by Dec. 11.
Join us at Art House 7 this Saturday 4-7pm for our Annual Open House – Teacher and Student art show!
- Meet our teachers
- See student and teacher artwork
- Teacher’s paintings, ceramics, notecards will be for sale
- Enjoy beverages and light refreshments
- All attendees get a $20 gift certificate off a class
- 30% off everything in our Supply Store for holiday gifts
Sat. Dec. 3, 4-7pm
Art House 7
5537 Langston Blvd.
Arlington VA 22207
NCE’s Holiday Concert will bring the finest classical masterpieces and holiday favorites together for the whole family. The festivities begin with Leroy Anderson’s classic “Sleigh Ride” and “Chanukkah Festival”, music from the Nutcracker and by J.S. Bach.
Outstanding Young Artist