Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s spring real estate market is now in full swing with buyers snatching up 76 homes this week while 73 properties came on the market.
Mortgage applications spiked by 7% over last week reflecting the season of buying. Fresh inventory is hitting the market at the same pace as fresh buyers ratifying contracts.
Part of buyers’ motivation isn’t just seasonal. Mortgage rates crept upward slightly this week to 4.25% for a 30-yr fixed rate, and the Fed is expected to increase the short term bank rate this month, and more increases in the months ahead. Buyers want to lock in low rates before their purchasing power gets eroded by both higher interest rates and price increases. Agents are reporting bidding wars already this spring is some of the high demand areas.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 3614 Wakefield St S, Arlington, VA 22206 – $409,000
- 1020 Highland St N #217, Arlington, VA 22201 – $419,900
- 888 Quincy St N #304, Arlington, VA 22203 – $475,000
- 2220 Quincy St S #2, Arlington, VA 22204 – $499,950
- 1308 Quinn St S, Arlington, VA 22204 – $699,900
- 5700 8th Rd N, Arlington, VA 22205 – $765,000
- 2705 Florida St N, Arlington, VA 22207 – $974,900
- 218 Irving St N, Arlington, VA 22201 – $1,195,000