Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
If you’re celebrating with pints of Guinness, shots of Jameson or any other type of alcohol, you can get home safely and for free tonight via SoberRide’s new Lyft service.
The top five most-read articles this week were:
- Police Tase Suspect in Pikachu Onesie During Brawl Outside A-Town Bar & Grill
- Williamsburg Middle School Principal Gordon Laurie Resigns
- UPDATE: Winter Storm Warning Issued for Arlington, Region
- Police Investigating Reported Home Invasion Robbery in Shirlington Apartment Building
- Arlington Bar Named No. 1 Destination for St. Patrick’s Day
Feel free to discuss the news of the week, your favorite St. Patrick’s Day destination, or any other topic of local interest in the comments.
If readership is any indication, it seems like a lot of Arlington residents have the same itchy red insect bites described in this week’s most-read story. It was, in fact,…
A multi-year legal battle between a family and Arlington Public Schools over the appropriateness of their child’s special education support ended this summer with a decision in APS’s favor, handed down by federal court.
The Salt Line in Ballston is now “looking at a September opening,” restaurant representatives tell ARLnow. This another push back from the restaurant’s initial opening in spring 2020. Pandemic-related delays…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA home with hardwood floors, a wood burning fireplace and brick patio is included in the latest Open Houses.