Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Fresh inventory finally outpaced sales this week with 74 new listings and 63 homes sold. More agents are reporting bidding wars with 5-6 offers on some homes this week. Homes priced below $800,000 in Arlington are getting multiple offers if they are in good condition. One loan officer said he wrote four pre-approval letters for different buyers on the same house.
Nationally, sales were down this week compared to the last few weeks. Low inventory is cited as the problem.
Mortgage interest rates jumped around all week, finally ending virtually unchanged from last week at 4.25% for a 30-yr fixed rate. But lenders and economists agree that we can expect to see a slow steady increase in rates over the coming months.
- 1736 RHODES ST #5-294, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $319,000
- 1021 BARTON ST #107, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $399,999
- 4907 31ST ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $469,900
- 2254 GARFIELD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $489,500
- 3236 6TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $660,000
- 620 FERN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $925,000
- 418 NELSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $1,150,000
- 3203 4TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,299,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.