Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Spring has sprung… and we’re starting to see some local real estate deals sprout up as well.
This week’s batch of “Just Reduced” homes features more than $400,000 in total reductions, providing a snapshot of everything that’s available here in Arlington County.
Each week, we try to give a broad overview of everything that’s available within our confines – from the perfect starter homes to luxury estates. There is truly something for everyone in Arlington County.
When you’re ready to embark on your journey to find the perfect home, my team has all the tools and knowledge needed to help you GET MORE out of your purchase! There are options galore available and we’re ready to help your future blossom.
As of April 3 there are 218 detached homes, 44 townhouses and 215 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 36 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2765 Fort Scott Drive, 22202 – NOW: $2,295,000 (Reduced $100,000 on 3/31)
- 4408 36th Street N, 22207 – NOW: $2,099,000 (Reduced $100,000 on 4/3)
- 1032 N. Danville Street, 22201 – NOW: $1,250,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 4/1)
- 3625 10th Street N #906, 22201 – NOW: $949,000 (Reduced $40,000 on 3/28)
- 6430 27th Street N, 22207 – NOW: $750,800 (Reduced $81,000 on 3/31)
- 619 S. Quincy Street, 22204 – NOW: $575,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 3/28)
- 2021 21st Street N #20, 22201 – NOW: $287,990 (Reduced $10,000 on 4/2)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.