Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Fresh inventory poured into Arlington’s real estate market this week with 90 new listings. But buyers were more active ratifying 93 contracts. The spring market is still hot hot hot. Of those ratified, some 51 sold within a week. Even stale old inventory sold. One home sold that had been on the market over two years, and three more sold after more than a year on the market. Still, the average days on market was just 39.
Buyers’ agents were full of woeful tales this week of deals lost in multiple contract bidding wars. It takes skills and courage for buyers to win these days.
Interest rates dipped suddenly late last week and Monday this week prompted by a rush of domestic and international capital into the 10-yr Treasury bond as financial markets grew nervous over the mounting potential crisis with North Korea. That drove yields down, and long term interest rates followed. But that changed by mid-week, and mortgage rates have ticked back up to about 4.11% for 30-yr fixed rate. Lenders are encouraging buyers to lock in rates soonest they can.
Featured listing of the week: 3015 2nd Street N. — check out the 3-D virtual tour.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4805 28TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $419,900
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #814, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $630,000
- 1200 KENNEBEC ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $699,000
- 2460 UTAH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $819,900
- 6227 19TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $860,000
- 2412 QUEBEC ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $979,000
- 716 JACKSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,180,000
- 3015 2ND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,495,000