Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington got the biggest boost in inventory for the year this week with 95 fresh new listings. And buyers were almost as quick to snatch them up with 90 ratified contracts, many of those transactions with multiple offers. The “days on market” dropped significantly to just 22 days, the lowest so far this year. Nearly all homes sold this week had been on the market under 100 days, and about 38% sold within a week.
Mortgage markets were stable this week with virtually no change in rates. The 30-year fixed rate remains at about 4.125%. The Fed met this week for two days and emerged without raising short term bank rates. Economists still expect the Fed to raise rates twice later this year on consumer debt.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2811 ARLINGTON BLVD #202, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $275,000
- 2931 COLUMBUS ST S #B2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $409,000
- 611 WOODSTOCK ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $667,750
- 6822 31ST ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22213 – $775,000
- 5714 9TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $800,000
- 2928 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $850,000
- 921 DANVILLE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $899,900
- 3814 ROBERTS LN, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,050,000