Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington got the biggest boost in inventory for the year this week with 95 fresh new listings. And buyers were almost as quick to snatch them up with 90 ratified contracts, many of those transactions with multiple offers. The “days on market” dropped significantly to just 22 days, the lowest so far this year. Nearly all homes sold this week had been on the market under 100 days, and about 38% sold within a week.
Mortgage markets were stable this week with virtually no change in rates. The 30-year fixed rate remains at about 4.125%. The Fed met this week for two days and emerged without raising short term bank rates. Economists still expect the Fed to raise rates twice later this year on consumer debt.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2811 ARLINGTON BLVD #202, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $275,000
- 2931 COLUMBUS ST S #B2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $409,000
- 611 WOODSTOCK ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $667,750
- 6822 31ST ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22213 – $775,000
- 5714 9TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $800,000
- 2928 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $850,000
- 921 DANVILLE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $899,900
- 3814 ROBERTS LN, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,050,000
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published 7 articles that were read a total of 7888 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today…
Two dogs with the ruff job of sniffing out danger at Reagan National Airport are in the limelight. Ava and Messi — the pair of pooches prowling DCA for smelly…
Join the Alexandria Symphony for their Home for the Holidays concert on December 17-18.
Update at 2:55 p.m. — Metro is single-tracking past the station and expected to resume normal service soon, with fire department units clearing from the scene. Blue Line service has…
Grab some friends and sign up for Parks & Rec’s Eugene J. Green Memorial Winter Basketball League! Adults 18+ can register teams of up to 12 people for the ten-game season. Cost is $765 per team. Games are Mondays and/or Wednesdays at Arlington Mill Community Center starting the week of Jan. 4. Sign up here by Dec. 11.
Join us at Art House 7 this Saturday 4-7pm for our Annual Open House – Teacher and Student art show!
- Meet our teachers
- See student and teacher artwork
- Teacher’s paintings, ceramics, notecards will be for sale
- Enjoy beverages and light refreshments
- All attendees get a $20 gift certificate off a class
- 30% off everything in our Supply Store for holiday gifts
Sat. Dec. 3, 4-7pm
Art House 7
5537 Langston Blvd.
Arlington VA 22207
NCE’s Holiday Concert will bring the finest classical masterpieces and holiday favorites together for the whole family. The festivities begin with Leroy Anderson’s classic “Sleigh Ride” and “Chanukkah Festival”, music from the Nutcracker and by J.S. Bach.
Outstanding Young Artist