Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers got a break this week as the tables turned a bit on sellers. More inventory entered the market than left the market. Some 97 fresh new listings hit the market this week, while buyers ratified only 77 contracts. Loan officers reported that applications dropped mysteriously without any explanation. The big boost in inventory is great news for buyers.
Incredibly the days on market spiked to 60 this week from only 22 last week. Of the 77 homes sold, 32 sold within a week. But there were 13 homes that had been on the market over a year that sold this week. Many of those exercised some late coming price drops that made them more attractive demonstrating that the market remains very price sensitive.
Mortgage rates held steady with just a slight rise. The 30-yr fixed rate rose about four basis points to end at 4.18%.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 22 OLD GLEBE RD S. #102-D, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $245,000
- 1029 STUART ST N #212, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $365,000
- 854 HARRISON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $355,000
- 4831 27TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $435,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST N. #522, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $649,500
- 2239 COLUMBUS ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $759,000
- 3024 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,130,000
- 914 IRVING ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,475,000