Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers once again were more active that sellers this week in Arlington. They ratified 89 contracts, while only 67 sellers braved to put their homes on the market. So the inventory level remains painfully low.
Freddie Mac reported that interest rates nudged about 7 basis points down to about 4.03% for a 30-yr fixed rate. Federal Reserve notes released Wednesday show an expected increase next month in the Fed’s benchmark rate which affects consumer interest rates like credit cards.
A report this week revealed the 20 most profitable cities for real estate appreciation. Nothing in our area came close. Topping the list were San Jose, San Francisco and Seattle. Arlington, on the other hand, showed zero percent appreciation in 2016 across the board for all types of housing; condos, townhomes, and single family. Can anyone explain how home values remained flat when there was only about 2.2 months of inventory and interest rates remained relatively stable? A conundrum…
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4201 LEE HWY #605, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $264,900
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #402, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $439,000
- 901 MONROE ST N #1203, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $575,000
- 5820 3RD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $639,000
- 5917 9TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $759,000
- 1227 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $799,000
- 2855 11TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,145,000
- 6507 36TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22213 – $1,799,000