Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
May is about to be a thing of the past, but Father’s Day is right around the corner. What does this mean for homeowners (and renters) across Arlington County?
It means it’s a good time to stock up on tools and home repair supplies. Tools are typically discounted heavily this time of year, knowing that a good chunk of dads love to add to their tool collections for Father’s Day.
So, if you’ve been slacking on your spring-cleaning, perhaps it’s time to gift Dad some home repair-goodness, and (perhaps with his help) get things in motion? Aside from that, we hope you’re all planning something cool for your dads out there for Father’s Day – Sunday, June 18.
Until then, here’s the latest and greatest on the “Just Reduced” properties front:
As of May 30 there are 228 detached homes, 65 townhouses and 257 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 42 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1111 19th Street N. #2803, 22209 – NOW: $1,239,000 (Reduced $60,000 on 5/30)
- 2418 N. Monroe Street, 22207 – NOW: $959,900 (Reduced $90,100 on 5/29)
- 1610 N. Queen Street #252, 22209 – NOW: $899,500 (Reduced $29,500 on 5/30)
- 6227 19th Street N., 22205 – NOW: $839,900 (Reduced $8,100 on 5/27)
- 1203 N. Quincy Street, 22201 – NOW: $809,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 5/30)
- 524 N. Livingston Street, 22203 – NOW: $790,000 (Reduced $60,000 on 5/30)
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #120, 22209 – NOW: $155,000 (Reduced $5,000 on 5/30)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.