Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
With Memorial Day weekend behind us, the weather sure feels like summer and so does the real estate market in Arlington. Activity dropped significantly this week by both buyers and sellers. Only 61 new listings came on the market, and only 55 contracts were ratified. The average days on market held at 37.
Nationally, sales of existing homes dropped last month by 3.3%, attributed primarily to lack of inventory. All regions of the U.S. showed a drop in sales activity except the west coast which boasted a 5.8% increase in sales, despite their lack of inventory.
Interest rates dipped slightly this week by 2-3 basis points to about 3.98% for a 30-yr fixed rate, the lowest so far this year. And unemployment has dropped to just 4.4%, the lowest in 10 years, signaling a tightening of the labor market which should start to boost wages and salaries.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1800 WILSON BLVD #402, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $424,900
- 3491 UTAH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $435,000
- 137 COLUMBUS ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $685,000
- 2001 UPTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $769,000
- 5011 14TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $899,900
- 1127 KIRKWOOD RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,099,000
- 1526 COLONIAL TER, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $1,125,000
- 1811 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,149,000