Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington has slid comfortably into a summer market this week. Activity picked up from last week’s slow pace. This week 73 new listings came on the market and 68 homes sold. Days on Market jumped to 44 pushed by some outliers that finally sold after over 500 days on market. I’ll bet that owner is happy.
Arlington’s market is stable and sustainable. Interest rates are helping. They slipped another 5 basis points this week as investors moved to the safety of 10-yr Treasury notes influenced by the uncertainty of political news coming out of Washington this week. The 30-yr fixed rate now stands at about 3.93% with no points. It’s a good time for both buyers and sellers to take action.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2805 ARLINGTON BLVD #201, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $269,900
- 2835C WAKEFIELD ST #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $317,900
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST #108, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $349,900
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #306, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $515,000
- 2020 KENTUCKY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $725,000
- 3644 38TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $975,000
- 1525 KENTUCKY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $1,069,000
- 603 HUDSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,575,000
A beemer barbecue following a single-vehicle crash closed part of S. Joyce Street near Pentagon City this morning. The circumstances leading to the crash, which heavily damaged the BMW before…
It’s Bike to Work Day — “Bike to Work Day is back… This free event is open to everyone. Arlington will have ten pit stops and BikeArlington will host five…
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…