Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington has slid comfortably into a summer market this week. Activity picked up from last week’s slow pace. This week 73 new listings came on the market and 68 homes sold. Days on Market jumped to 44 pushed by some outliers that finally sold after over 500 days on market. I’ll bet that owner is happy.
Arlington’s market is stable and sustainable. Interest rates are helping. They slipped another 5 basis points this week as investors moved to the safety of 10-yr Treasury notes influenced by the uncertainty of political news coming out of Washington this week. The 30-yr fixed rate now stands at about 3.93% with no points. It’s a good time for both buyers and sellers to take action.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2805 ARLINGTON BLVD #201, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $269,900
- 2835C WAKEFIELD ST #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $317,900
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST #108, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $349,900
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #306, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $515,000
- 2020 KENTUCKY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $725,000
- 3644 38TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $975,000
- 1525 KENTUCKY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $1,069,000
- 603 HUDSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,575,000
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…