Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
To all of the Dads out there, here’s to a happy Father’s Day this weekend!
As the proud Dad of two awesome kids, we look forward to making the most of it. And, as a son, I am forever grateful to my Dad (Ike, who so many of you knew and loved) for being an amazing mentor and father.
One of the many, many duties of being a parent is ensuring your home meets your family’s needs. Your living situation can be completely different, whether you are living single, just getting married, have a toddler, or have a full house.
Wherever you may be in your journey of fatherhood, I’m here to help you get more out of your home, if and when you’re ever looking for a new spot for your family. But, in the meantime, here’s to a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
As of June 12 there are 245 detached homes, 55 townhouses and 267 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 68 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1307 N. Hudson Street, 22207 – NOW: $1,999,990 (Reduced $49,010 on 6/12)
- 1881 N. Nash Street #303, 22209 – NOW: $1,325,000 (Reduced $24,000 on 6/12)
- 2855 11th Street N., 22201 – NOW: $1,125,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 6/10)
- 6207 36th Street N., 22213 – NOW: $949,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 6/12)
- 5420 9th Road N., 22205 – NOW: $649,900 (Reduced $25,000 on 6/12)
- 2310 14th Street N. #304, 22201 – NOW: $399,999 (Reduced $5,001 on 6/10)
- 4501 Arlington Blvd #406, 22203 – NOW: $239,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 6/12)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.