Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
As the summer begins, Arlington’s real estate market remains vibrant. Sellers were busy listing 76 homes, and buyers were busy ratifying 69 contracts. Some 22 of those homes sold within a week. The average days on market dropped to just 35. There are now 584 homes actively available on the market. At the current absorption rate, that’s only 2.1 months supply of inventory, nearly the same as the peak of the Spring market.
If you haven’t already refinanced, NOW might be a good time. Mortgage interest rates ended lower this week by just 2 basis points, the 5th week in a row of lower rates. But the Fed on Wednesday raised short term rates that affect consumers, and more importantly signaling that they will scale back on their holdings of 10-year U.S. Treasury bonds and mortgage backed securities. This move is expected to result in higher long term rates like mortgages. So it is a good time to refinance.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1045 UTAH ST #2-602, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $475,000
- 4306 36TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $598,500
- 320 BRYAN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $789,000
- 2904 STAFFORD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $799,000
- 1627 GREENBRIER ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – 879,900
- 3006 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,125,000
- 2314 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $1,150,000
- 3111 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,775,000