Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
According to our local go-to MRIS (Metropolitan Regional Information Systems), home sale prices in the DC area just hit an all-time high. The median sales price is now at $460,000, up 7 percent (or $30,000) compared to last year.
Additionally, 5,620 homes closed in May 2017, up 3.5 percent compared to May 2016. The median days on market is hovering right around 10 days.
So, what does all of this mean for you, the buyer? It means our market is hot and homes are going fast. Sure, things are generally more expensive than last year, but that’s been the trend for some years now.
Regardless of the stats and facts, I’m here to help you GET MORE out of your home search and, ultimately, your transaction. There are still bargains to be found out there – when you’re ready to find them, my team and I are here for you!
As of June 19 there are 243 detached homes, 70 townhouses and 273 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 39 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4741 Rock Spring Road, 22207 – NOW: $2,199,000 (Reduced $100,000 on 6/16)
- 723 N. Cleveland Street, 22201 – NOW: $1,349,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 6/19)
- 117 S. Fillmore Street, 22204 – NOW: $1,100,000 (Reduced $24,900 on 6/16)
- 1610 N. Queen Street #253, 22209 – NOW: $929,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 6/19)
- 1600 N. Oak Street #525, 22209 – NOW: $585,000 (Reduced $14,999 on 6/16)
- 880 N. Pollard Street #402, 22203 – NOW: $409,000 (Reduced $900 on 6/19)
- 1336 N. Ode Street #3, 22209 – NOW: $285,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 6/17)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.