Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The real estate market thinks it’s still spring time. Some 87 fresh new listings came on the market this week, while 74 homes sold with 25 of those selling within a week. That pace kept the days on market low at 37.
Interest rates remained steady, edging slightly downward by two basis points on the news that inflation dropped in May to just 1.9%. The 30-yr fixed rate mortgage is now at about 3.9% with no points.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #902, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $400,000
- 134 BEDFORD ST N #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $449,900
- 3036 ABINGDON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $489,036
- 3517 8TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $615,000
- 615 IVY ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $650,000
- 5732 8TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $839,000
- 3116 MILITARY RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $939,000
- 2408 13TH CT N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $979,000
Demolition of the former Jaleo restaurant building in Crystal City began this week, as the site plan review process for a redevelopment on the block kicked off earlier this month….
Kenmore Middle School’s student release has been delayed and the school has been placed in “secure the building” mode due to a possible security threat.
Biz Talk discusses Arlington’s business community and their commitment to sustainability.
Don’t miss out on joining a summer league with DC Fray before registration closes June 14.