Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Fourth of July holiday drew attention to beach and travel, and away from real estate this week. Only 69 new listings came on the market, and a measly 36 homes went under contract. But that’s typical each year for fireworks week.
Interest rates continued their climb this week, rising about 10 basis points to 4.06 percent for a 30-year fixed rate with no points. Rent rates also showed an unusual jump. The median rent rate rose from $2,900/mo in March to $3,200/mo in June. Might be time for some renters to consider owning.
Arlington’s foreclosure rate has dropped to its lowest since well before the Great Recession to just 0.69 percent. And Arlington’s rate of property value appreciation rose 2.2 percent to 4 percent over the last year, depending on the source. But all anticipate only a 0.4 percent increase for the rest of this year.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PARKWAY #B107, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $257,500
- 4069 S. FOUR MILE RUN DRIVE #104, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $310,000
- 3033 S. COLUMBUS STREET #A1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $449,900
- 3717 6TH ROAD N., ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $574,999
- 969 S. RANDOLPH STREET, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $625,000
- 5073 26TH ROAD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $769,000
- 3015 N. POLLARD STREET, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,129,000
- 920 N. BARTON STREET, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,399,000