Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Another All Star Game is in the books and the MLB season is set to kick off its second half. Our Nats are looking pretty solid, so let’s keep cheering ’em on to a World Series.
This is our year – I believe!
Also in its second half… is the year 2017. Yes, this year has zoomed on by and we now have less than six months left in the calendar year. And just like our Nats need to close strong, my team and I are all about helping our clients close strong, too.
Our lifeblood is helping you GET MORE out of your transaction. So, you may have played a strong game and have done everything right… but you need a closer that will seal the deal. When that time comes, we’re here for you!
As of July 10 there are 235 detached homes, 52 townhouses and 268 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 61 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3810 N. Randolph Court, 22207 – NOW: $1,795,000 (Reduced $54,000 on 7/8)
- 5292 Old Dominion Drive, 22207 – NOW: $1,499,999 (Reduced $99,951 on 7/10)
- 3207 19th Street N., 22201 – NOW: $1,201,000 (Reduced $63,900 on 7/10)
- 3924 N. Upland Street, 22207 – NOW: $965,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 7/10)
- 2310 S. Dinwiddie Street, 22206 – NOW: $699,500 (Reduced $40,400 on 7/11)
- 1216 S. Frederick Street, 22204 – NOW: $659,000 (Reduced $16,000 on 7/10)
- 3000 Spout Run Parkway #B111, 22201 – NOW: $310,000 (Reduced $9,000 on 7/10)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.