Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Mark your calendars, fellow parents! The first day of school for Arlington Public Schools is September 5, meaning that back-to-school time is right around the corner.
In addition to purchasing school supplies galore and getting the kids’ wardrobes ready to go, now is not a bad time to get your home prepped for back-to-school season, too. When it comes to having your house optimized, organization is key.
If you have an extra (or under-utilized) closet, a dedicated closet for your kids’ go-to items can be a game changer. It can be a great place to store their favorite jackets and lunch boxes on hooks, books on shelves and school supplies in easily accessible bins. Outside of this idea, there are plenty of additional ways to optimize your space contingent on your floor plan.
If you’re still looking for a home to settle into ahead of the new school year, it’s not too late. Let me know how I can help you GET MORE out of your transaction before settling in and kicking off a new, exciting school year for your family!
As of July 18 there are 250 detached homes, 50 townhouses and 266 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 48 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4628 38th Street N., 22207 – NOW: $2,397,000 (Reduced $100,000 on 7/18)
- 4300 18th Street N., 22207 – NOW: $1,697,000 (Reduced $52,000 on 7/18)
- 3521 3rd Street N., 22201 – NOW: $1,230,000 (Reduced $30,000 on 7/18)
- 2412 N. Quebec Street, 22207 – NOW: $949,000 (Reduced $30,000 on 7/15)
- 4531 40th Street N., 22207 – NOW: $875,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 7/15)
- 1600 N. Oak Street #1017, 22209 – NOW: $499,900 (Reduced $15,000 on 7/15)
- 1300 S. Arlington Ridge Road, 22202 – NOW: $247,700 (Reduced $10,000 on 7/17)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.