Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Sellers were not shy this week. They listed 87 homes for sale. But buyers were a little hesitant, or maybe just having too much fun at the beach. Buyers ratified 58 contracts, and 16 of those homes sold in less than a week.
Mortgage interest rates were essentially unchanged this week with the 30-yr fixed rate still hovering at 4%.
The Federal Reserve met on Wednesday and decided not to raise their short term rate but expressed the likelihood of an increase before the end of the year. More importantly, the Fed indicated it will start shedding its balance sheet holdings of US Treasury bonds and mortgage backed securities in September. This is expected to cause a slow steady rise in mortgage rates.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #920, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $252,900
- 4081 FOUR MILE RUN DR #401, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $399,900
- 3814 9TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $459,900
- 1200 HARTFORD ST N #505, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $650,000
- 5919 10TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $800,000
- 3374 DICKERSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $849,999
- 1711 21ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $925,000
- 415 NELSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $1,049,900