Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day. And, with it being another steamy day here in Arlington County, there is perhaps no better place to treat yourself.
Go ahead and indulge, you deserve it, especially ahead of what is such a busy month for a lot of folks in our area.
Yes, it’s that time of year again – where families kick it in to high gear to get ready for the new school year. And, a big part of that process can be finding a new place to call home.
If you and your family are looking for a new rental under a deadline or want to buy a place of your very own, my team has the resources to make it happen. Let’s GET MORE out these last days of summer together!
As of August 1 there are 235 detached homes, 56 townhouses and 271 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 53 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 536 N. Nelson Street, 22203 – NOW: $1,775,000 (Reduced $24,000 on 7/26)
- 4534 25th Road N., 22207 – NOW: $1,495,000 (Reduced $54,000 on 7/28)
- 4786 Williamsburg Blvd, 22207 – NOW: $1,125,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 7/27)
- 3644 38th Street N., 22207 – NOW: $927,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 7/28)
- 3931 N. Chesterbrook Road, 22207 – NOW: $829,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 7/27)
- 1805 Crystal Drive #908S, 22202 – NOW: $619,900 (Reduced $30,100 on 7/26)
- 888 N. Quincy Street #707, 22203 – NOW: $425,000 (Reduced $4,500 on 7/28)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.