Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
With summer coming to a close, one of my favorite events in Arlington is just around the corner.
The Arlington County Fair is back for another year. The 2017 installment takes place from August 16 through 20 at the Thomas Jefferson Community Center. The hours vary daily, so you’ll want to check out the fair’s website for the full scoop.
It’s always a great experience, especially for local families as the school year approaches. There are exhibits and entertainment galore, including an indoor marketplace that I’ve participated in years past.
For a great taste of all we have to offer here in Arlington, I highly recommend it. And when you’re ready to take that love for Arlington to the next level and call our county home, I’m here to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of August 8 there are 227 detached homes, 54 townhouses and 262 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 82 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2552 23rd Road N., 22207 – NOW: $2,599,000 (Reduced $51,000 on 8/7)
- 5656 5th Street N., 22205 – NOW: $1,275,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 8/7)
- 2080 N. Oakland Street, 22207 – NOW: $899,900 (Reduced $1,000 on 8/8)
- 2044 N. Oakland Street, 22207 – NOW: $864,990 (Reduced $15,000 on 8/7)
- 3374 N. Dickerson Street, 22207 – NOW: $825,000 (Reduced $24,999 on 8/7)
- 2400 Clarendon Blvd PH#5, 22201 – NOW: $579,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 8/7)
- 1800 Wilson Blvd #100, 22201 – NOW: $319,950 (Reduced $7.500 on 8/4)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.