Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s summertime real estate market is still quite lazy with only 50 homes sold this week, eight of those within seven days. Sellers were more active putting 74 homes on the market. It was an especially good week for mid-priced single family homes with numerous choices in the $700,000 – $950,000 price range.
The days on market has nudged up to 45, and the “months of inventory” also climbed from 2.1 as recently as May, to 2.9 this week. Interest rates stayed totally flat, still hovering at 4% with no points for a 30-yr fixed rate.
Buyers have a window of opportunity between now and early September to negotiate good deals with sellers before the market shifts into high gear after Labor Day when scores of buyers compete for nice homes. And, buyers can lock in these low rates before they start to rise.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #PH07, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $429,000
- 1050 TAYLOR ST #1-113, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $479,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST N #701, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $599,000
- 4918 14TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $749,000
- 5929 10TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $764,900
- 2317 EDISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $825,000
- 1075 MONTANA ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $850,000
- 1916 WAYNE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,050,000