Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
With only two weeks left of summer, some smart buyers ratified 59 contracts this week, well before the rush of buyers that typically show up after Labor Day.
Of those 59 sold homes, some 23 were snatched up in less than seven days on the market. Sellers weren’t shy either. They put 82 homes on the market this week. The days on market statistic dropped to just 33.
Meanwhile, interest rates stayed virtually the same with the 30-yr fixed rate at 4 percent with no points.
Did you know China is the largest foreign investor in real estate in the U.S.? Their top 5 favorite locations are Miami, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Boston. Why those cities? It seems they prefer being near top universities where their children are attending.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1200 N. HARTFORD STREET #604, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $419,000
- 3270 S. UTAH STREET, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $464,900
- 1061 N. NELSON STREET, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $619,000
- 3310 2ND STREET S., ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $625,000
- 3313 20TH ROAD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $740,000
- 885 N. NOTTINGHAM STREET, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $749,000
- 5100 26TH ROAD N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $749,900
- 2308 N. COLUMBUS STREET, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $794,900