Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s summer market continued at a good pace this week with 71 new listings and 61 ratified contracts, 19 of those selling within a week.
Interest rates fluctuated this week with a drop of about eight basis points, then a regain to end a few basis points lower. The 30-yr fixed rate with no points is now at about 3.97%. Jittery investors moved capital into US Bonds on the news of the North Korean missile launch over Japan, which lowered the yield. But strong economic news on jobs growth and quarterly GDP growth is expected to lead to higher long term rates.
Our hearts go out to the victims of Hurricane Harvey. We encourage you to help however you can, but be cautious. Already there are scammers seeking donations. So give to reputable organizations.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1024 UTAH ST #225, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $369,000
- 2874 BUCHANAN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $422,900
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #105, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $534,900
- 1200 HARTFORD ST N #507, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $625,000
- 2416 QUANTICO ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $715,000
- 1239 TAYLOR ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $740,000
- 1105 20TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $875,000
- 4857 35TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,049,000