It’s been quite a week for restaurant news around Arlington County.
These were our most read stories of the week:
- Man Sentenced to 32 Years in Prison for 2016 Homicide
- BREAKING: Fire Department Responding to Rosslyn Metro for Track Fire
- Virginia Hospital Center Plans Big Expansion After County Land Swap
- Ford Explains ‘Driverless’ Car Experiment in Clarendon
- Report: Police Justified in Officer-Involved Shooting
And these received the most comments:
- Board to Consider Neighbors vs. Sports Debate Over Williamsburg Field Lights
- Morning Poll: Where Would You Like to See Amazon’s Headquarters?
- Morning Poll: Would You Buy a $1,000 iPhone?
- Morning Notes (September 12)
- At Immigration Forum, A Call for Sheriff’s Office’s Relationship With ICE to be ‘Revisited’
Feel free to discuss anything of local interest in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…