It’s been quite a week for restaurant news around Arlington County.
These were our most read stories of the week:
- Man Sentenced to 32 Years in Prison for 2016 Homicide
- BREAKING: Fire Department Responding to Rosslyn Metro for Track Fire
- Virginia Hospital Center Plans Big Expansion After County Land Swap
- Ford Explains ‘Driverless’ Car Experiment in Clarendon
- Report: Police Justified in Officer-Involved Shooting
And these received the most comments:
- Board to Consider Neighbors vs. Sports Debate Over Williamsburg Field Lights
- Morning Poll: Where Would You Like to See Amazon’s Headquarters?
- Morning Poll: Would You Buy a $1,000 iPhone?
- Morning Notes (September 12)
- At Immigration Forum, A Call for Sheriff’s Office’s Relationship With ICE to be ‘Revisited’
Feel free to discuss anything of local interest in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
The latest Boring Title takes a moment to highlight local Compass realtor Elvin Merlo and Haymakers for Hope in raising money towards cancer research.
President Biden is coming back to Arlington.
County Manager Mark Schwartz is proposing to use leftover money from the most recent fiscal year and federal COVID-19 relief for priorities such as employee bonuses and investments in disadvantaged…
What’s Next with Nicole is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. It is likely the last chance to weigh in on what the future of…