Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Hellooo inventory! Home buyers finally got the break they’ve wanted with 108 new listings this week. There’s now a lot to choose from, and the homes are going fast. Some 28 of the new listings sold within a week. In total, buyers ratified 70 contracts this week. The Fall market is now in full swing.
Interest rates nudged upward about 4 basis points this week to about 3.99% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points. Arlington now has 631 homes actively for sale. At the current rate of absorption, that’s still only 2.3 months of inventory.
Homeowners have until the end of the year to take advantage of the HARP program and lower their monthly payments and save thousands annually. The Obama program was part of the economic stimulus plan. If your mortgage balance is under $625,000 you may qualify. Google HARP for more information and how to apply.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST N #920, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $349,900
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #1218, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $550,000
- 410 WAYNE ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $729,900
- 2220 FAIRFAX DR #310, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $734,800
- 1138 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $749,000
- 1717 UTAH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $774,900
- 4732 24TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $875,000
- 5614 16TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $919,900