Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Did we step back in time to mid-summer this week? The heat went up, and real estate activity went down. Only 65 sellers braved to put their homes on the market this week, and 65 buyers ratified contracts. Not the best numbers for the peak of the Fall market.
The days on market rose to 52, and the average list price of homes sold this week also rose to $662,911.
The National Association of Realtors reported a slowdown in housing for August. Sales were down 2.6% over August 2016. Mortgage interest rates remained nearly flat, with an increase by just a few basis points to end at 3.97% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST #303, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $349,900
- 1600 OAK ST #1916, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $585,000
- 719 OAKLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $649,900
- 2325 N. UTAH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $869,000
- 1501 INGLEWOOD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $915,000
- 5850 21ST ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $948,900
- 309 FILLMORE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,849,900
- 1801 HARTFORD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $2,699,900
An Arlington man has been charged with DUI after police say he struck 7-8 parked cars near Rosslyn on a rainy weekday afternoon earlier this month. The incident happened on…
Overflowing trash cans are becoming a more common sight in Pentagon City and Crystal City, but the county is pledging to clean up the mess. In recent days, several local…
Fish Kill in Four Mile Run Last Week — “Anyone visiting lower Four Mile Run in the last several days should have noticed many dead fish, large and small, along…
Demolition of the former Jaleo restaurant building in Crystal City began this week, as the site plan review process for a redevelopment on the block kicked off earlier this month….