Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Before we jump in to our local market here, I’d like to take a quick moment to spotlight one of my favorite places: Las Vegas.
Vegas has been home to so many wonderful memories for me and my family throughout the years. Most recently, we took a cross-country trek this past summer, with Vegas being a must-stop along the way.
Much like our area, the city is just so full of life and it’s a place where people simply want to have fun. To see what Las Vegas has been through this past week has been incredibly difficult, as I’m sure it has been for so many of you who have ever been there.
As we sit here thousands of miles away, my thoughts and prayers are with the city and anyone affected.
And now, our local real estate numbers:
As of October 3 there are 246 detached homes, 59 townhouses and 302 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 25 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2822 23rd Road North, 22201 – NOW: $2,500,000 (Reduced $200,000 on 10/2)
- 2001 15th Street North #1610, 22201 – NOW: $1,299,000 (Reduced $66,000 on 10/2)
- 1881 Nash Street #409, 22209 – NOW: $1,050,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 10/1)
- 1239 Taylor Street, 22201 – NOW: $695,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 10/2)
- 2309 Lexington Street North, 22205 – NOW: $649,900 (Reduced $19,100 on 10/2)
- 936 George Mason Drive South, 22204 – NOW: $575,000 (Reduced $6,000 on 10/3)
- 5101 10th Street South #4, 22204 – NOW: $329,900 (Reduced $20,000 on 9/30)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.