Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Sometimes boring is good. The “same old thing” could be much better than a worsening condition. Arlington’s real estate market was certainly boring this week, and that could be a good thing. Some 75 new listings came on the market, and 54 homes were sold, 19 of those within a week. The average price of those 19 was $515,086 and none were priced above $1 million. So the lower end market is still vibrant.
Interest rates were boring too. Rates fluctuated all week, and ended up virtually unchanged at 4.05% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points.
How can buyers make sure they’re getting the best rates? Make sure your credit scores are 740 or above, and shop around. Talk to several lenders, determine which product is best for your particular situation and be sure to compare the same product, rates and points with several competitors. There are many excellent regional lenders in our area, and each has a little different product and terms… So shop…
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST #804, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $350,000
- 5029 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $448,900
- 1029 STUART ST #703, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $599,000
- 5100 23RD RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $825,000
- 1701 KENILWORTH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $825,000
- 408 FLORIDA ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $899,000
- 1600 CLARENDON BLVD #W312, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $1,055,000
- 1206 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $1,284,900