Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s Fall real estate market kept a strong pace this week with 58 fresh listings and 55 homes sold. Eight of those homes sold within a week and all were priced under $1 million. Many of the homes sold had been on the market over 60 days helping to clear out some inventory. That raised the Days on Market to 57, well above the level of 35 in previous weeks.
Congress revealed terms of a new tax plan that would impact home owners. The proposed changes would cap the deduction for property taxes at $10,000 and preserve the mortgage interest deduction only for existing mortgages and new purchases with loans of $500,000 or less.
Interest rates remained unchanged this week with the 30-yr fixed rate at 4.12% with no points.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 961 TAYLOR ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $439,999
- 1024 UTAH ST #119, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $509,000
- 4727 31ST ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $648,000
- 301 HIGHLAND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $899,900
- 2369 QUINCY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $965,000
- 2414 KEY BLVD, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,125,000
- 1800 INGLEWOOD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $1,199,900
- 404 HIGHLAND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $1,249,777