Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Friday marks the beginning of December. Can you believe it?
We have one month left in the year and there is still time to accomplish your 2017 goals. Perhaps you want to pick up a new hobby? Get rolling! Perhaps you need to make amends with someone? Reach out! And, perhaps homeownership is on the to-do list? Let’s make it happen.
Sure, the beginning of the year is a great time to establish new beginnings and set goals, but let’s make the most of this final month. As some folks take a breather from their housing search and wait for the New Year, now is a prime time to GET MORE out of your transaction.
When you’re ready to roll and end 2017 on a high note, give my team a buzz.
And now for this week’s numbers:
As of November 28 there are 186 detached homes, 37 townhouses and 238 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 10 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1845 North Columbus Street, 22207 – NOW: $1,399,000 (Reduced $80,000 on 11/27)
- 4313 35th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $1,249,900 (Reduced $4,100 on 11/28)
- 1420 Johnson Street North, 22201 – NOW: $1,075,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 11/27)
- 1610 Queen Street #215, 22209 – NOW: $989,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 11/27)
- 3507 22nd Street South, 22204 – NOW: $499,990 (Reduced $20,010 on 11/25)
- 1200 Nash Street North #135, 22209 – NOW: $399,000 (Reduced $21,000 on 11/22)
- 4501 Arlington Boulevard #218, 22203 – NOW: $259,900 (Reduced $10,000 on 11/27)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.