A new tool provides a map view of various projects being undertaken by Arlington County government.
Known as the “My Arlington — Projects Map,” it is a collaboration between several county departments. It shows projects in transportation, parks, water and utilities facilities and private development, as well as daily work being done.
More on how the tool works from a county press release:
- Projects can be filtered by type and status
- You can look up projects based on your address or civic association
- Addresses in and around Arlington produce the best results (some smaller-scale projects may not be included)
- Most projects are removed from the map once they’ve been complete for one year
- The map is updated several times a day
- It links people with more detailed project information already online
The tool does not include projects by the Virginia Department of Transportation, Washington Gas, Dominion Power, Arlington Public Schools, or other non-county government entities. In the future, more information will be added. Map data will also soon be viewable on the My Arlington mobile app.
The latest Boring Title takes a moment to highlight local Compass realtor Elvin Merlo and Haymakers for Hope in raising money towards cancer research.
President Biden is coming back to Arlington.
County Manager Mark Schwartz is proposing to use leftover money from the most recent fiscal year and federal COVID-19 relief for priorities such as employee bonuses and investments in disadvantaged…
What’s Next with Nicole is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. It is likely the last chance to weigh in on what the future of…