Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Listings and sales picked up a little this week over last week. Sellers listed 41 homes, while buyers ratified 37 contracts on homes priced from $140,000 to over $2.2 million. The upper end market also saw a boost with seven sales over $1 million. And nine of the new listings sold within seven days.
Interest rates bounced around this week ending about four basis points lower at about 3.96% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
The Republican Senate and House are now trying to reconcile their two different tax reform bills and some of the provisions effecting homeowners may be dropped or modified. Watch the news to see what happens and how it will effect your wallet.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
(We apologize, but we are having issues with our website links this week. The individual links have been temporarily removed due to technical difficulties. You can use this link to get some information on the properties.)
- 1304 MEADE ST #APPT #1 ENG4, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $299,000
- 2605 WALTER REED DR #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $319,900
- 4073 COLUMBIA PIKE, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $599,888
- 2216 CULPEPER ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $639,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST N #211, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $659,000
- 2819 21ST RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $739,000
- 4418 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $755,000
- 3611 3RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,190,000