Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
This is it — the final “Just Reduced” write-up of 2017. During the past year, we’ve highlighted 364 unique properties, amounting in more than $7.3 million in total price reductions.
And, we’re not stopping now.
The “Just Reduced” column will be back in full force in 2018, identifying a potential starting point for finding the home of your dreams.
Just remember: These listings are only the first step of an important journey. There may be an even better deal to be had. When it comes time to sign on the dotted line, you’ll want a seasoned, ethical and battle-tested team by your side to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
And, whether it’s in 2017, 2018 or beyond, our team will be here for you. Happy New Year!
As of December 25 there are 139 detached homes, 24 townhouses and 186 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 8 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3199 Pollard Street, 22207 – NOW: $900,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 12/20)
- 408 Garfield Street South, 22204 – NOW: $745,000 (Reduced $30,000 on 12/21)
- 2118 Cameron Street North, 22207 – NOW: $675,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 12/20)
- 1702 Oakland Street South, 22204 – NOW: $599,997 (Reduced $25,503 on 12/24)
- 2465 Army Navy Drive #1-202, 22206 – NOW: $390,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 12/20)
- 1633 Barton Street #12, 22204 – NOW: $379,900 (Reduced $10,000 on 12/21)
- 900 Stafford Street #1910, 22203 – NOW: $310,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 12/20)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.