It’s the end of a cold and snowy week; quite a way to start 2018.
Before we head out for the weekend, these were our most-read stories this week:
- DEVELOPING: SWAT Team Arrests Man in Crystal City Parking Lot
- Ms. Peacock’s Champagne Lounge Open at The Board Room
- Crime Report: Man Breaks into Clarendon Home, Refuses to Leave
- County Offering Refunds on Tax Prepayments
- Arlington’s First Dedicated Poke Restaurant Open in Pentagon City
And these received the most comments:
- Morning Notes (January 2)
- Cristol Elected County Board Chair, Dorsey New Vice Chair
- Local Business Owner Warns of Biking Dangers on Columbia Pike
- Schwartz Gives Bicycle Advisory Committee a ‘Revamping’
- Morning Poll: 2018 Resolutions for Arlington
Discuss anything of local interest in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Lisa Novak
Explore the hidden gem that is Arlington Heights with Susan Minnick in this week’s Neighborhood Spotlight.
After sunny, near-perfect weather during the work week, a cloudier and cooler weekend awaits. The local news cycle in Arlington has remained busy, shifting from stories around this month’s County…
The cement spheres of “Dark Star Park” in Rosslyn, the electric blue ribbon of “Dressed Up and Pinned” in Courthouse and the twin striped monoliths of “Echo” in the park…
(Updated 2:15 p.m.) Hundreds of students walked out of their classrooms this morning to take a stand against sexual assault and harassment in Arlington Public Schools. Walkouts were held from…