Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Winter is a great season to buy a home.
In fact, according to a recent Business Insider report, real estate investors nationwide pay 6.6 percent less per square foot during the winter as they do during the spring and summer.
So, maybe it’s time to embrace those frigid temps, turn on the heated seats of your vehicle and get moving?
In addition to buying a home for you and your family, Business Insider just named the D.C. area the 15th best place in the U.S. to purchase a rental property. The organization noted a 14.22% increase in annual investment return for D.C. area properties.
So, even though it can be a bit chilly in our neck of the woods, the market remains hot. When you’re ready to GET MORE out of your transaction, we’re here to help you turn up the heat.
As of January 8 there are 136 detached homes, 24 townhouses and 167 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 13 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4664 25th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $2,485,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 1/8)
- 1717 22nd Street North, 22209 – NOW: $2,199,900 (Reduced $50,000 on 1/8)
- 5921 15th Street North, 22205 – NOW: $1,595,000 (Reduced $44,000 on 1/8)
- 4757 Williamsburg Boulevard, 22207 – NOW: $1,550,000 (Reduced $75,000 on 1/8)
- 1861 Adams Street North, 22201 – NOW: $829,900 (Reduced $20,000 on 1/8)
- 2220 Fairfax Drive #310, 22201 – NOW: $714,800 (Reduced $10,000 on 1/8)
- 2853 Buchanan Street South, 22206 – NOW: $443,900 (Reduced $6,100 on 1/5)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.