Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Each week, we spotlight a nice variety of single-family homes, condos and townhomes. And, every once in a while — like this week — a reduced-price plot of land pops up.
Let’s segue in to an important item to keep in mind here in Arlington County — there is still plenty of land available for building the home of your dreams. Sure, it can be daunting to find that perfect plot amid the pockets of high-rises and urban living.
But, in between the existing buildings and especially out in more rural areas, there are still options galore. One of the things I hear from clients over and over again is just how much they love the diversity Arlington offers.
And, when you’re ready to GET MORE our of your land purchase, I’m here to help. It’s out there. Now, let’s find it!
As of January 23 there are 140 detached homes, 17 townhouses and 167 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 13 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4534 25th Road North, 22207 – NOW: $1,454,900 (Reduced $34,100 on 1/20)
- 604 Garfield Street North, 22201 – NOW: $1,369.000 (Reduced $26,000 on 1/20)
- 3443 Venice Street, 22207 – NOW: $1,345,000 (Reduced $40,000 on 1/20)
- 5520 10th Street North, 22205 – NOW: $740,000 (Reduced $5,000 on 1/22)
- 3404 8th Street South, 22204 – NOW: $624,900 (Reduced $25,000 on 1/23)
- 3183 Stafford Street South, 22206 – NOW: $599,900 (Reduced $19,100 on 1/23)
- 3507 22nd Street South, 22204 – NOW: $475,000 (Reduced $24,990 on 1/28)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.