Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
The last day of January has arrived.
How are those New Year’s resolutions coming along?
Alright, so by now you may have skipped a day or two at the gym. Perhaps you gave in to that ridiculously delicious looking cookie (I don’t blame you). And, maybe you just missed the mark on a financial goal.
I’m here to tell you: Don’t give up.
And, if your dream in 2018 is to find a home for you and/or your family, you can do it! As the temps warm up, more and more homes will be listed in our area, meaning more options for pinpointing the home of your dreams.
Sometimes the best first step in achieving a goal is asking for help. We’re here to help you GET MORE out of the most important transaction you’ll make this year. Let’s roll!
As of January 29 there are 146 detached homes, 19 townhouses and 153 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 19 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1881 N. Nash Street #2102, 22209 – NOW: $3,148,750 (Reduced: $150,250 on 1/23)
- 809 N. Highland Street, 22201 – NOW: $1,875,000 (Reduced: $24,000 on 1/26)
- 1937 N. Emerson Street, 22207 – NOW: $1,285,000 (Reduced: $4,000 on 1/26)
- 2004 Emerson Street, 22207 – NOW: $1,250,000 (Reduced: $35,000 on 1/29)
- 5977 Wilson Boulevard, 22205 – NOW: $709,000 (Reduced: $10,900 on 1/25)
- 3507 22nd Street S., 22204 – NOW: $450,000 (Reduced: $25,000 on 1/27)
- 2853 S. Buchanan Street, 22206 – NOW: $432,000 (Reduced: $11,900 on 1/29)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.