Before we head off into President’s Day — or, as we call it here in Virginia, George Washington Day — weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on ARLnow in recent days.
- Arlington County Firefighter Arrested on Drug Charges at Fire Station
- Developing: Police Investigating Fall from Clarendon Building
- County Wins Top Environmental Award from U.S. Green Building Council (published 12/20/17)
- Arlington’s Sunniva Goes to ‘Shark Tank,’ Walks Away Without a Deal
- Taylor Elementary School Pleads Guilty to Marijuana Possession
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
We’ll resume our regular publication schedule on Tuesday, barring any breaking news. Have a great weekend!
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…