Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Spring real estate market is now in full force in Arlington.
Home owners put 121 properties on the market this week, and home buyers ratified contracts on 82 homes. Of those ratified, an amazing 39 of them sold within seven days dropping the average days on market to only 26.
The upper end market also showed continuing signs of rebounding. Of the 82 ratified contracts, some 13 were on homes priced at over $1 million.
Arlington has 411 homes actively for sale. At the current rate of absorption, that equals only 1.5 months of inventory.
Mortgage interest rates continued their steady climb this week, the 9th consecutive week of increases, according to Freddie Mac. The good news is that the increase this week was only three basis points. The 30-yr fixed rate is now ranging 4.55% to 4.65%.
Check out the Listing of the Week: 219 N. Garfield St., an iconic home in Lyon Park.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4605 17TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $849,000
- 31 N. JACKSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $899,000
- 4720 24TH RD N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $919,000
- 2011 N. NELSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $950,000
- 1211 26TH RD S., ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $1,180,000
- 2610 N. MARCEY RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,195,000
- 219 N. GARFIELD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,825,000
- 1320 N. HUDSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $2,049,900