We hope you get to enjoy the weekend’s sunny, mild weather, which should be a nice backdrop for the beginning of Passover tonight and Easter on Sunday.
Before the outdoor activities begin and the Easter baskets are filled, let’s take a look back at ARLnow’s biggest stories over the past week.
- Want to Live Comfortably in Arlington? Here’s What It Will Cost You
- Alt’s Vegetarian Restaurant to Open Soon in Lyon Park
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launched for Ballston Homicide Victim
- La Tasca Has Closed in Clarendon
- Ballston’s Lebanese Fast Casual Restaurant Badaro Now Open
- Arlington Bar Owners Cheer Chef Geoff’s Happy Hour Advertising Lawsuit
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great rest of your weekend!