We hope you get to enjoy the weekend’s sunny, mild weather, which should be a nice backdrop for the beginning of Passover tonight and Easter on Sunday.
Before the outdoor activities begin and the Easter baskets are filled, let’s take a look back at ARLnow’s biggest stories over the past week.
- Want to Live Comfortably in Arlington? Here’s What It Will Cost You
- Alt’s Vegetarian Restaurant to Open Soon in Lyon Park
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launched for Ballston Homicide Victim
- La Tasca Has Closed in Clarendon
- Ballston’s Lebanese Fast Casual Restaurant Badaro Now Open
- Arlington Bar Owners Cheer Chef Geoff’s Happy Hour Advertising Lawsuit
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great rest of your weekend!
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…