Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s Spring market brought out 72 buyers who ratified contracts this week, and 83 sellers listed their homes. But the overall inventory dropped to just 1.4 months of supply at the current rate of absorption, making it difficult for buyers to have much selection. Of the homes sold, 31 got snatched up within seven days of hitting the market.
Buyers were happy to see interest rates dip a tiny bit this week, rather than their steady climb. The 30-yr fixed rate dropped about four basis points to 4.54% following the drop in the yield on the 10-yr US Treasury note.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1021 GARFIELD ST #735, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $549,000
- 501 HIGHLAND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $695,000
- 1022 RANDOLPH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $724,000
- 3828 CHESTERBROOK RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $849,900
- 3855 UPLAND ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $937,500
- 3530 6TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $979,000
- 2117 21ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,249,000
- 105 OAKLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $1,750,000