Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
WOOF. MEOW. CHIRP. NEIGH. Translation: It’s National Pet Day!
I’m a big pet fan and have had some awesome four-legged friends throughout my entire life.
On that note and in the real estate world, it’s super important to take Fido, Fluffy and Chirp’s unique needs into account whenever and wherever you decide to move.
From a condo perspective, there are plenty of pet-friendly communities throughout Arlington County ready for new residents. Likewise, there are a number of rentals that welcome dogs and/or cats with open arms. And, even if you have a horse, Arlington County has suburban and rural landscapes that will make your bigger pets feel right at home.
When you (and your pet!) are ready to GET MORE out of your real estate transaction, my team is ready to help. We don’t bite, we promise.
As of April 9, there are 187 detached homes, 33 townhouses and 208 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 35 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4244 N. Vacation Lane, 22207 – NOW: $1,350,000 (Reduced: $25,000 on 4/7)
- 3715 N. Woodrow Street, 22207 – NOW: $1,099,900 (Reduced: $50,100 on 4/6)
- 2716 N. Franklin Road, 22201 – NOW: $1,069,000 (Reduced: $29,000 on 4/6)
- 2420 N. Quantico Street, 22207 – NOW: $895,000 (Reduced: $30,000 on 4/9)
- 3380 5th Street S., 22204 – NOW: $685,000 (Reduced: $14,000 on 4/6)
- 4813 30th Street S. #A1, 22206 – NOW: $395,000 (Reduced: $9,000 on 4/6)
- 1505 12th Street N. #B, 22209 – NOW: $379,000 (Reduced: $6,000 on 4/6)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.